The data controller is Iberdrola Energie Deutschland GmbH, based at Charlottenstraße 63, 10117 Berlin, Germany.
Cookies are small data files frequently used in the user's browser to store, retrieve or update information. They enable the website operator to learn the users' preferences when they use this website, and to personalist the service offered on the basis of these preferences.
We use our own cookies and cookies from third party providers. These enable us to analyse and measure the use of the website in order to ensure that the website's functions are running correctly and to improve our services.
Among the third party cookies used on the IBERDROLA website, which are used to obtain information on visitor traffic, to measure and analyse surfing habits and to personalise certain services, are cookies from Google Universal Analytics and Optimizely. The latter obtain access to the data collected by their cookies.
Web beacons are similar items that are installed in the user's browser for various purposes. They consist of small image files (also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs), which may be contained in our web pages, services, applications, message functions and tools. To monitor visitor traffic, we use only first-party web beacons.
The cookies used by our website may be classified as follows, according to their respective purposes:
1. Technical cookies are required for surfing activities. Without these, the website does not function correctly (user input cookies for online shopping baskets, multimedia player and session cookies, etc.).
2. Customisation or configuration cookies (also technical cookies); these enable the website to recognise the user language, the font size, etc.
3. Security cookies; these hinder or prevent attacks on the website or its users.
4. Analysis cookies; these make it possible to measure user activities and generate surfing statistics.
5. Advertising cookies; these manage the frequency and content of advertisements.
6. Profiling cookies; these store information on users for the purpose of personalised advertising. Pursuant to sections 15(3) and 13(1) of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) of 26.02.2007 (Federal Law Gazette [BGBl.] I, p. 179), Iberdrola Energie Deutschland GmbH informs the users of the website that it uses profiling cookies which require prior consent. This consent can be granted via the mechanisms contained in the information banners displayed on the landing page of the website. Profiling cookies can be used to track the users' surfing activities and create profiles of their preferences, habits, choices, etc.
If you wish to remove the cookies and web beacons installed on your computer, you can do this in your browser as well as with the mechanisms described in this cookie guideline. You can find instructions on how to do this in your browser help menu. You can get further information through the following links:
Pursuant to section 13(1) of the German Telemedia Act, the users of the website are informed by Iberdrola Energie Deutschland GmbH that the following cookies, specifically, are used.
The various cookies used by us and the mechanisms for disabling them are indicated below.
GOOGLE UNIVERSAL ANALYTICS
Our website www.iberdrola.de uses both first-party and third-party profiling cookies and similar technologies to improve the content of the website and send users advertising messages which match the preferences indicated in their surfing behaviour.
First-party profiling technologies
www.iberdrola.de first-party web beacons and similar technologies to create user profiles. These technologies specifically consist of small image files (also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs), which may be contained in web pages, services, applications, message functions and tools, and which we use to count the number of users who have visited our website or have called up the content of our messages. This enables us to collect statistical information and also to identify features and content of particular interest to the individual users, in order to offer the users personalised information and content.
If you wish to object to the use of these technologies, click on the following links:
The Optimizely service contained in www.iberdrola.de uses various cookies to identify the browser type used by the users and to observe the surfing behaviour of the user on the website. You can get further information on the use of the data collected by Optimizely at: http://www.optimizely.com/privacy.The following cookies are used:
These cookies are based on anonymity and do not collect any user information. They can be disabled at any time using the instructions provided at http://www.optimizely.com/opt_out.
The website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ge/ contains detailed information on managing the cookies used in most browsers; alternatively, you have the option of inspecting the information and documentation relating to the software used on your device.